The Health Group, LLC serves healthcare providers across the country with reimbursement, financial, and compliance -related services. In combination with Gray Griffith & Mays, our CPA affiliate, we provide unique opportunities to healthcare consultants, CPAs, accountants, and others. Our staff have an opportunity to be national leaders or supporting professionals serving healthcare providers of all types.
We continually seek out high-quality interns for both The Health Group, LLC, and Gray Griffith & Mays. Interns will be exposed to the various financial, tax, and consulting services that we offer to clients nationally, large and small, for-profit and tax-exempt. Interns can be physically located in Morgantown or Charleston, WV. Regardless of location, interns are provided opportunities to gain hands-on experience in public accounting and consulting.
Interns are provided the opportunity to:
- Gain valuable experience complimenting their educational activities,
- Participate in our training and development programs,
- Experience participation as a member of the professional team in providing audit, tax, accounting, and consulting services,
- Work directly with experienced staff and Directors who are experienced in numerous technical and industry areas, and
- Be considered for full-time positions based on performance and abilities.
Submit Your Resume
Submit your resume for consideration when we have available positions. Resumes are always accepted. Submit your resume electronically using the form below.
The Health Group, LLC
1300 Fort Pierpont Drive, Suite 102
Morgantown, WV 27608