As you probably know, earlier today the Health Resources & Services Administration (“HRSA”) has opened the Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal for registration, but not for reporting the use of Provider Relief Funds (“PRF”). Reporting has again been delayed.
Providers who received one or more payments exceeding $10,000 in the aggregate will be required to report; accordingly, these providers will need to register to later submit required information. The portal is accessible here.
All providers must create a new registration in the PRF Reporting Portal. At the time of registration, providers must create a new username (must be unique for each account) and password to complete the registration process. Information required to complete the registration process is as follows:
- Tax ID Number (TIN) (or other number submitted during the application process (e.g., Social Security Number, Employer Identification Number (EIN)),
- Business name (as it appears on a W-9) of the reporting entity,
- Contact information (name, phone number, email address) of the person responsible for submitting the report,
- Address (street, city, state, five-digit zip code) of the reporting entity as it appears on a W-9,
- TIN(s) of subsidiaries (if a provider is reporting on behalf of subsidiary(ies) – in a list delimited by commas, e.g.,123456789,987654321,135791357), and
- Payment information for any one of the payments received (Note: this payment information is used for identity verification purposes only):
- TIN of entity that received the payment,
- Payment amount,
- Mode of payment (check or direct deposit ACH), and
- Check number or ACH settlement date.
Upon successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent by email. The email address associated with your PRF Reporting Portal account will have multiple uses including announcements and communications. If you are using an outside consultant for preparing your submission, you should contact the consultant prior to registering. The consultant may want to be listed as the contact person to ensure all appropriate follow-up on all communications.
Once registered, providers will not be able to update any previously submitted information until the PRF Reporting Portal is open for the submission of reports on the use of funds. Information submitted at the time of registration will be included when the reporting process begins and can then be updated.
HRSA will communicate with email addresses provided during the registration. We will continue to provide updates regarding information to be reported and the process for reporting. CARES Act information is continually updated and available here.